What kind of yacht does 18 million dollars buy you? It can buy this little gem!
Built in 1998 Faribana V is a full displacement, Dutch pedigree yacht offering accommodation for 14 in five double and two twin staterooms. With her timeless interior design and exterior styling from the Winch Design studio, she offers classic lines coupled with substantial interior volume and is a superb opportunity for a discerning buyer of a well-built and elegant motoryacht. Only ever used privately and originally commissioned, custom built and delivered to a royal family, the combination of a classical interior, excellent deck spaces, a phenomenal sundeck, a full repaint in 2012, and special features such as an elevator, a beauty salon and three tenders, make Faribana V a rare opportunity to acquire a high quality well-maintained Amels at a realistic price. From the full-beam master suite, to the split-level VIP, and custom-built Diva Royale limousine tender, Faribana V exudes a rare grandeur in this size of yacht. She is a private yacht and has been maintained to MCA commercial standards and could be certified as a commercial vessel with ease.
Faribana V is priced at €17m Euros (VAT unpaid) and available for viewing strictly by appointment in Marina Flisvos, Athens.
• Built 1998 Amels Netherlands with exterior and interior design by Winch Design
• Refitted in 2012. Full exterior repaint 2012
• Engines serviced 2015, generators rebuilt 2016
• At Anchor VT stabilisers
• Ready to cruise
• Approximate range of 3,590 NM @ 13.8 knt
• Approximate range of 4,167 NM@ 12.4 knt
• Accommodation for 14 guests in 7 suites
• Elevator serving all decks
• 3 tenders – one being a custom-built Diva Royale Zero speed stabilisers
• Lloyds classed & MCA compliant
• Excellent deck spaces and a phenomenal sundeck
• Beauty Salon
• Owner’s private exercise pool