1. JobbieCrew.com reserves the right to edit, revise or reject any advertising. All advertising is subject to the terms and specifications in this document.
2. JobbieCrew.com shall be under no liability whatsoever by reason of error, including any translation error, for which it may be responsible in any advertisement beyond liability to give the advertiser or advertising agency credit for as much of the space occupied by the advertisement as is materially affected by the error; and its obligation to give such credit shall not apply to more than one incorrect insertion under any contract or order unless it is notified of the inaccuracy prior to the deadline for repetition of the insertion.
3. JobbieCrew.com does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for an advertisement.
4. The advertiser and advertising agency assume liability for all content [including text representation and illustrations] of advertisements published and also assume responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against JobbieCrew.com, including costs associated with defending against such a claim.
5. All advertising copy that might be mistaken by a reader as news, feature or other non-advertising materials must be clearly marked “advertisement”. In the event such copy is not clearly marked, the “advertisement” notation will be added by JobbieCrew.com .
6. All positions are at the option of JobbieCrew.com . In no event will adjustments, reinstatements or refunds be made because of the position and/or section in which an advertisement has been published. JobbieCrew.com will seek to comply with position requests and other stipulations that appear on insertion orders, but cannot guarantee that they will be followed. Payment of a premium position fee does not guarantee positioning. In the event that JobbieCrew.com is unable to provide the requested positioning, the premium position fee will be refunded. Customer service representatives and Account Managers are not authorized to modify this provision or to guarantee positioning on behalf of JobbieCrew.com . Misclassification of classified ads is not permitted.
7. Advertiser (and agency) may not resell any advertising or advertising space.
8. Advertisers are responsible for checking the accuracy of the proofs they request. The advertiser should carefully check the entire ad proof, including areas in which changes or corrections were not requested.
9. In the event an account is referred to a third party for collection, advertiser agrees to pay collection and/or attorney fees, as well as court costs incurred to effect collection.
Web Site Terms And Conditions Of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on JobbieCrew.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JobbieCrew.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JobbieCrew.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on JobbieCrew.com’s web site are provided “as is”. JobbieCrew.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, JobbieCrew.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall JobbieCrew.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JobbieCrew.com’s Internet site, even if JobbieCrew.com or a JobbieCrew.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on JobbieCrew.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JobbieCrew.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. JobbieCrew.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. JobbieCrew.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
JobbieCrew.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JobbieCrew.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to JobbieCrew.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.