Spider BBQ @ Mobil Gas Station (24911 Van Dyke @ 10 Mile, Center Line, Michigan) September 27th, 2015 security footage

Gasoline is a flammable liquid. Gas stations knew what would happen the day they switched to self-service pumps. They knew the dangers of giving the general public a modicum of control over their own gas pumping.

Was this the culprit?

What they didn’t count on were the arachnophobes among us.

On September 27th, 2015, a local Michigan man attempted to torch a spider at a Mobil Gas Station (24911 Van Dyke Rd. @ 10 Mile Rd, Center Line, Michigan) and almost explodes the entire station!

So did he kill the spider?

This story went instantly global and even made the BBC NEWS in London!

Leave a ReplyCancel reply