Hear from some of the world’s most influential leaders in the space industry.
This year, the NASS will include speakers such as:
- Wayne Monteith, associate administrator for the Office of Commercial Space Transportation at the Federal Aviation Administration
- Monica Jan, senior director of strategy and customer experience at Virgin Orbit
- Frank Weith, director of connected and mobility services at Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. and president of Ventic.
- Rick Tumlinson, founding partner of SpaceFund
- Derek Hodgins, strategy and business development for lunar exploration at Lockheed Martin
- Lt. Gen. David J. Buck, USAF (Ret.) president, BRPH Mission Solutions.
- Dr. L. Brad King, CEO of Orbion Space Technology
Attendees will learn about the boundless opportunities for commercial organizations to grow this nearly $424 billion industry, the benefits and prospects of government partnerships as well as industry issues, trends and the latest technology.
The summit will feature more than 30 educational and networking sessions for attendees to learn about the next generation of space-enabled communications, autonomous vehicle technology, space supply chains, government applications, funding sources and more.
There will also be a chance for attendees to connect with NASA ‘s largest contractors, including Boeing and Dynetics.
Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice (if you seek a pleasant peninsula look around).
SPECIAL JUST ADDED:
Register for the ‘Doing Business with NASA‘ session on September 1st.
Overview will include small business metrics both direct and subcontracting, availability of small business resources, upcoming procurement opportunities, future outreach events, and how to connect directly with NASA Centers.
What: annual North American Space Summit
When: August 29-31, 2021
Where: Grand Traverse Resort (100 Grand Traverse Village Blvd, Acme, MI)