Featuring: Show goers will be impressed with the premier showing of hundreds of boats under one roof with sleek yachts, runabouts, personal watercrafts, pontoons, fishing, ski boats, inflatables and more!
Dozens of new model introductions will be unveiled to the Great Lakes market. Also featured will be the latest services, accessories, engines, trailers, electronics,
fishing gear, marinas and more.
One-stop-shopping: Provides for on-site financing, insurance, slip rental, brokerage, vacation planning, charter trips, maintenance and most all other types of extras needed by boaters.
Special Attractions Include: A live and interactive stingray encounter, Pirates Captains & Sailors Exhibit, meet a live mermaid princess, kid’s zone with crafts, games and fun in the broadcast center, free swag and a chance to win a free trip to the Islands of Tahiti.!
A free boater’s safety course will also be offered on Saturday, January 25, sponsored by Yamaha.
Hours: Saturdays: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Sundays & Monday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.; and Tuesday through Friday: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Admission: Adults $13, Children 12 and under are free with an adult.
Special admission days include:
• Mon., January 20: Senior Day – seniors 65 and older receive free admission during show hours (11 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
• Tues., January 21: Ladies Day – Ladies get in free
• Wed., January 22: A Boat Load of Food – Bring in 5 cans of food for Gleaners Food Bank between 3 & 6 p.m. to get in free
• Thurs., January 23: Millennials Night Out – Millennials 35 and under receive free admission. (3 – 9 p.m.)
• January 20 to 24: Career Days – During show hours, all students with a valid ID, high school or college, are admitted for free as well as their parents (if applicable)
Parking: Located at TCF Center and surrounding lots
For More Info: Go to
or call the MBIA at 800.932.2628