The Boat Loop is an extendable pole with a flexible loop attached that the boater or a member of the crew can use to snare a piling or dock cleat when coming into a slip.
No need to be a lasso expert when you have The Boat Loop!
The Boat Loop is a durable fiberglass pole that extends your reach from approximately 3-7 feet beyond boat or dock. Just pull to the desired length and lock Boat Loop into place.
It’s perfect for reaching cleats or looping posts when docking. The end stub aids in pushing away or steering clear of objects in the water. Use the small boat hook for grabbing lines, the large one for hooking items gone overboard. Remove the Boat Loop head for easy storage.
- Compact (MT2-4) extends from 2 to 4 feet
- Medium (MT3-6) extends from 3 to 4 feet
- Long (MT4-8) extends from 4 to 8 feet
- Standard fits 12 inch piles and extends your reach 19 inches
- XL fits 16 inch piles and extends your reach 25 inches
- Order one or both loop sizes
Buy: The Boat Loop