Located Downriver on Bolles Harbor, Lake Erie, the beautiful Monroe Boat Club was opened in 1945. It originally started as the Monroe Yacht Club was back in 1886.
Every year, the Monroe Boat Club, hosts an excellent Commodore’s Ball.
The club is also located right by the popular DNR Boat Ramp off LaPlaisance Road. $6.00 per launch or $24.00 for season pass.
If heading Downriver to the MBC, be sure to check out:
- The Clamdigger Lounge & Pizzeria (1540 East Elm Ave, Monroe)
- Nick and Nino’s Coal-Fired Grill (391 North Telegraph Rd, Monroe)
- Pete’s Garage Bar & Grill (930 North Telegraph Rd, Monroe)
- Damark Marine Supply (29021 Wilson St, Rockwood)
- Humbug Marina (13400 Middle Gibraltar Rd, Rockwood)
- Alcatraz Gentleman’s Club (10813 Telegraph Rd, Erie)
- Erie State Game Area (3200-acres; Woodtick Peninsula
What: Monroe Boat Club’s annual Commodore’s Ball
When: Saturday, March 26th, 2016
Where: Monroe Boat Club (7932 Bolles Harbor Dr, Monroe)