Check out how easy it is to make your own Jolly Rancher Shot glasses!
From there the rest is easy peasy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Fill each mold cavity with 13- 14 Jolly Ranchers. Alternate colors to get a cool stained glass effect
- Place the silicon mold on a cookie sheet and put in oven
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes. You want to watch the oven and remove the mold when the candy is all melted, but before it starts to bubble.
- If you do get some bubbles, just use a metal spoon to tap them out.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely in the mold. (when I took mine out, they started to bubble a bit. Again, I tapped them with my spoon to push down the bubbles.) Also, make sure they are all straight when cooling otherwise they will be lopsided.
- Once completely cool, remove from mold and serve with your favorite drink or treat!
You can see the video by clicking the image below!