ORORO Heated Apparel started in Kansas City and their main goal is designing clothing with seasonal versatility.
They have a line of heated clothing including Vests, Jackets, Socks, and Gloves!
The lightweight vest turns into a warm cocoon thanks to the fast-heating 7.4V UL/CE-certified battery.
There are 4 carbon-fiber heating elements—one across the collar, another across the mid-back, and two underneath the front pockets—that have 3 heat levels.
Just press the button and you’ll be toasty warm in no time.
A full charge allows the vest to heat for up to 10 hours, so it’ll last through an all-day hike, woodworking in the garage, or a socially distanced family gathering in the backyard.
Whether you’re camping, fishing, or just enjoying a drink by your outdoor fire pit, you’re bound to be a whole lot more comfortable.
Just don’t forget to charge the battery once you’re done with it so you’re prepared for your next outdoor adventure.
- Carbon fiber heating elements that generate heat across core body areas (left & right chest, mid-back)
- 3 adjustable heating settings
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hrs on high, 6 hrs on medium, 10 hrs on low heating setting)
- A quick-heating 7.4V UL/CE-certified battery
- USB port for charging smartphones and other mobile devices
- Machine washable
- Regular fit, waist-length
- 3-year warranty
Ororo Men’s Vest ($130.00)
Ororo Women’s Vest ($130.00)
Ororo Men’s Heated Jacket ($150.00)
Ororo Women’s Heated Jacket ($150)
Other types of Heated Apparel
Heated Gloves ($200)
Heated Socks ($100)