Here is some information from Freedom Boat Club (Harrison Township):
Spring into boating with us on Sunday April 11th between 11 & 3pm at Markley Marina! Join us down at the dock to see how simple we make boating and answer any questions for you. RSVP to learn how you can access the best boats, hassle free at 250+ locations around The United States, Canada, & France! Locally, we now have 3 locations & over 30 boats!
Be one of the first to enjoy our brand new boats this season!
We have added 6 Bayliner VR6’s, a Sea Ray SDX 250 with 2 on the way, 6 Sea Ray SDX 230’s arriving soon, a Godfrey Monaco Slide-Toon with 2 arriving soon, 3 Bentley Tri-Toons with 3 arriving soon, 3 Cobia 237 Center Consoles arriving soon, and many more brand new boats!
***For the safety of everyone and to abide by Covid-19 health recommendations, please call or text Michael (586) 422-1820 or Jared (586) 422-1336***
Don’t let another day pass by sitting on the shoreline. The boat is waiting!
What time can you make it?
Freedom Boat Club Harrison Twp. @ Markley Marina
31300 N River Rd
Harrison Charter Township, MI 48045
No Cleaning, No Maintenance, No Hassle… Just Boating!
Key features of Freedom Boat Club:
- After 31 years in business, we are the World’s oldest and largest boat club!
- We maintain a diverse fleet of new boats:
Bowriders, Deck Boats, Center Consoles, Pontoons, and more!
- We buy our boats new and keep them for maximum of 3 years
- We have the best member-to-boat ratio of any boat club!
- Our state of the art Reservation System and phenomenal availability!
- We have multiple boating plans to suit every lifestyle!
- We include Industry leading Insurance Coverage!
- Reciprocal access to 250+ Clubs in the United States, Canada, & France!
Agreements can be reviewed online and signing up is easy!