- Fraser Yachts’ Deep Blue Experience entails a charter trip aboard the exploration yacht U Boat Navigator—now available for charter all year round—which comes equipped a Triton 3300/3 3-person submersible able to dive as deep as 3,000 feet.
- U Boat Navigator also charters with a 1-person Triton submersible, for added safety and for filming the main sub during dives; professional diving equipment for 6 divers; and an onboard dive center with a decompression chamber
- Charter trips aboard U Boat Navigator, are available in Malta, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, and the Adriatic Sea, where charter guests can explore some of the world’s most exciting shipwrecks and dive sites.
- The 78-foot-long U Boat Navigator, built in 2008 and fully refitted this past fall, sleeps as many as 6 guests (plus 6 crew); the yacht’s crew has completed over 500 dives in the Mediterranean, explored wreck sites around Malta and Gozo, and discovered and mapped dozens of new underwater wrecks and relics.
- Every week-long charter receives a professionally shot and edited short film documenting their underwater adventure.
Fraser Yachts is giving divers and non-divers alike the chance to unlock the mysteries of the ocean with a signature charter trip on the U Boat Navigator.
The adventure, dubbed The Deep Blue Experience, takes passengers on deep sea expeditions to some of the best dive sites in the world.
The 78-foot-long U Boat Navigator can reach 3,000 feet underwater, giving its guests an up-close look at shipwrecks, uncommon marine life, and underwater relics.
The yacht can hold up to six guests, plus a six-member crew, and is available for charter year-round.
Cost: $80,000 per week
Fraser Yachts Deep Blue