Widely regarded as one of the top festivals in Michigan, the annual Frankenmuth Bavarian Festival is also Michigan’s largest German celebration.
Over 100,000 people venture out to the Bavarian village of Frankenmuth in Michigan for German food, euchre tournaments, cornhole tournaments, German car show and most importantly delicious German beer.
The big parade is on Sunday at 1pm.
Come check it out!
JobbieCrew’s Frankenmuth Recommendations:
- Dragon Forge Experience (925 S. Main) forge your own knife or magic wand!
- Bavarian Belle Riverboat (925 S. Main St, D-3) cruise the Cass River on an authentic paddlewheel riverboat!
- Frankenmuth Aerial Park (1375 Weiss St) fun aerial obstacle adventure course which includes zip lines
- Lorelei Lounge @ Bavarian Inn Lodge (One Covered Bridge Lane) live music nightly on the Bier Garten patio
- Frankenmuth Brewery (425 S. Main) c. 1862; Michigan’s oldest microbrewery
- Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland (25 Christmas Lane) world’s largest Christmas store! Founded by Wally Bronner. The store is 8-acres. Yes, the actual store size. It’s on 28-acres of land.
- Zehnder’s Restaurant (730 S. Main) huge 1500-seat restaurant owned by the Zehnder family; this is one of the top grossing independent restaurants in the USA
- Oma’s Restaurant @ Bavarian Inn Lodge (One Covered Bridge Lane) good breakfast place, try the Frankenmuth French Toast
What: annual Frankenmuth Bavarian Festival
When: June 8-11, 2023
Where: Zehnder Park (740 South Main St, Frankenmuth, MI)
Time: Thurs (5pm-11pm), Fri (4pm-Midnight), Sat (10am-Midnight), Sun the Parade is at 1pm
Cost: $10.00 admission all weekend (kids under 12 are free)
S’maedele schaut doch guat aus mit em dirndel, et war?