Botulism from Gas Station Nacho Cheese!?!



Several people have become seriously ill with botulism from eating tainted nacho cheese at the Valley Oak Gas Station in Walnut Grove, California, a small city just south of Sacramento. 

On April 21st, 2017, Lavinia Kelly ate some nacho cheese there. The next day she suffered from double vision, vomiting, slurred speech, drooping eyelids and more. 

Since then, she has been in ICU being treated for botulism. 

Botulism from Gas Station Nacho Cheese!?!

Botulism is a paralyzing nerve toxin produced by bacteria. While germinating, the botulism bacteria produces several types of neuro-toxins, which can potentially be fatal. Botulism is also used in Botox for its ability to paralyze muscles. 

Avoid the nacho cheese at Valley Oak Food & Fuel and always be careful what you eat!

Leave a Reply Cancel reply