BOTE, a company based in Miramar Beach, Florida, has invented an incredible product.
The BOTE Inflatable Dock is a floating dock + swim platform.
Measuring 10 x 10, it’s highly stable, incredibly durable construction makes the BOTE dock a versatile product.
It’s a sturdy and stable platform for swimming, lounging or fishing.
This would also be great for boat parties like Jobbie Nooner and Raft Off. Or just to have for hanging out on the lake.
You can even pitch a tent on here and sleep overnight on it.
- Anchor Points — Tie off on the dock or tie other items (such as water toys or jet skis) to the inflatable dock.
- Webbed loops — Allow you to anchor the inflatable dock in case you’re using it on its own (without a boat).
- Heavy-duty Construction — PVC coating and double-stitch seams are a must if you want your inflatable dock to be sturdy enough for deck chairs, extra guests and pets.
- Soft BVA Deck Pad — Heat-sealed to whisk away water, has traction for no slipping and cushioning for comfort.
- Grab Handles — Built-in handles make boarding easy and provide stability while on board.
- D-rings — D-rings (and lots of ‘em) are great for attaching coolers, floats and other items.
- High Pressure Valve — Easy inflation and deflation is a must when dealing with inflatable items. High pressure valves make this an easy process.
Buy: 10 x 10 Bote Inflatable Dock ($1,300)
You can also buy them at a Boyne Country Sports store near you