The Association of Marina Industries Conference & Expo is the USA’s top marina and boatyard conference.
It is geared specifically toward marina and boatyard owners; operators and managers; as well as dock masters, harbormasters, boat builders and repairers, and industry consultants.
The AMI Conference & Expo is where dedicated marina professionals gather to exchange information, talk about the future of the industry, and get down to business.
- Highly informative seminars on current topics and industry trends.
- Hands-on, small group workshops.
- Experienced and well-known presenters.
- An exhibit hall with over 160 booths.
- Numerous networking opportunities and social events.
- Presentations of industry awards including new Certified Marina Manager and Certified Marina Operator designations.
- A field trip to marinas and boatyards near the location of the show.
The Association of Marina Industries (AMI) is a nonprofit membership organization dedicated exclusively to the marina industry. Today, AMI is responsible for the International Marina Institute (IMI), including the internationally acclaimed Certified Marina Manager (CMM) program and small topic-specific conferences, plus the annual International Marina & Boatyard Conference (IMBC). AMI’s 800+ members have access to discounted services, timely industry publications, and legislative support and updates. AMI was formed when the Marina Operators Association of America (MOAA) and the International Marina Institute (IMI) merged in 2005.
What: Association of Marina Industries Conference and Expo
When: February 1-3, 2022
Where: Ocean Center Convention Center (101 N. Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL)
|Conference Registration Options|
|Full conference – Member||$399|
|Full conference – Non-Member||$499|
|Exhibit Hall Only – Member||$25|
|Exhibit Hall Only – Non-Member||$50|
|Additional Exhibitor Pass||$175|
|One Day Pass – Member||$225|
|One Day Pass – Non-Member||$270|