Thanks to Castandspear for this:
1. Oyster Bamboo Fly Rods ($6,000)
Handcrafted Heirloom for Future Generations
- Full coverage hand engraving by W.S. Oyster on reel seat and ferrules
- Gunmetal blued nickel silver hardware, premium snake guides
- Richly flamed cane with silk thread wraps and trim wraps on every guide
The Oyster Bamboo Fly Rod has a starting price of $4,600, making it the most expensive fishing rod on the market. It is partly because each example is handcrafted after a client makes a purchase.
It is the world’s only bamboo fly rod with a manufacturer who engraves his rods by hand. More so, each rod is outstanding in terms of performance and looks.
2. Orvis Penns Creek Full-flex Bamboo Fly Fishing Rod ($3,000)
Classic Fishing Rod with Remarkable Casting
- It has a fast action blank, light tip, and superb rod strength
- It has a timeless style, built with impeccable care and craftsmanship
- Short and light, encouraging effortless short-medium distance casting
Whether you’re searching for your first bamboo fly rod or you’re a seasoned collector, you’ll want Orvis Penns Creek Full-flex Bamboo Fly Rod in your collection.
Perhaps Orvis’s most enjoyable full-flex bamboo trout rod in more than a century. In the traditional trout line, weight, fast action, and a soft tip are coupled with the power of a swelled butt.
3. Hamachi 2018/2019 XOS GT’n’Doggie Expedition Series Popper ($1,200)
Best Popping and Spinning Fishing Rods
- Spinning popper rods – Spin reel version (fixed spool/thread line reel)
- XOS Gt Doggie Series, suitable for popper, lure fishing, and general spinning both shore and boat
- Ultra-high tensile full nano carbon blank
The XOS GT’n’Doggie Expedition series is a three-piece popping, plugging, stick bait rod with great casting distance and power!
If you’re after Jurassic-sized GTs, gigantic red bass, monster Dogtooth, Bluefin/Yellowfin Tuna, or other oceanic monsters, then this is the rod you need.
4. G. Loomis Asquith 690-4 All Water Fly Rod ($1,100)
Most Technologically Advanced Fly Rod
- Proprietary spiral X construction, superb power transfer from tip to hand
- Quick recovery, increased sensitivity, titanium guides
- Exceptionally light, swing, and weight
G. Loomis Asquith is the world’s most technologically advanced fly rod; it results from international collaboration in design, materials, and manufacturing methods.
This fishing rod is built on Shimano’s Spiral X platform, which provides excellent power transmission from tip to hand, rapid recovery, and enhanced sensitivity.
This rod is a step into the future of rod production technology, designed by world casting champion Steve Rajeff.
5. Sage Fly Fishing – X Fly Rod ($1,100)
Multi-Application Fly Rod with Fast Action
- Graphite Ille Technology, Fast action
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides, dark green thread wraps with metallic grey trim wraps
- Gloss black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat, cork foregrip, and rear grip
The Sage X Fly rod’s all-new fast action taper, developed with Konnetic Technology, provides more blank recovery and a sharper tip stop. It results in tighter, more efficient loops across the board.
More so, this taper enables you to dig deeper into the rod and access the bottom portions, bringing power closer to the angler.
TACO Marine OT-3160CF Carbon Fiber Tele-Outrigger Pole ($2,200)
- UV-resistant, clear coated black carbon fiber pole construction
- Stainless-steel Type-316L collars and rings
- Double outrigger line design on the 16-foot poles and triple outrigger line design on the 20-foot poles for either mono or Dacron
- Patent-pending swivel roller design allows for movement of the rollers to swivel in the direction of lures or bait
- Telescopes to less than 8 feet for bridge clearance, trailering and storage