The Novi Boat Show cruises into the Suburban Collection Showplace March 15-18 with
exhibitors lining the showplace wall-to-wall with hundreds of boats to see and purchase along with motors, trailers, electronics, marina slips, insurance, financing, service companies, docks, accessories, entertainment, and fun!
The boating industry is flourishing in Michigan and across the country, experiencing seven years of consistent growth. The industry has identified and established key messages which dispel the barriers to entry for boat purchasers both new and current owners.
Manufacturers saw the need for entry-level boats and now we are seeing them on the market. They saw the growing interest in cross over boats allowing boaters to fish, tow, and cruise all on one vessel, and more boats are fulfilling this role. Manufacturers are also
committed to providing innovation, comfort features, performance enhancements, and fuel economies which are driving new boat sales for current owners interested in enjoying latest and greatest features while on the water.
Michigan is the clear winner with more than 11,000 inland lakes and more coast line than any other state in the country except Alaska,” said Polan. Michigan has more than 1,200 state boating access sites, 80 harbors and 1,500 marinas.
“You don’t need to live on the water to get on the water when you live in Michigan.”
Value is also an important message. The industry challenges families to take the cost of a family spring break vacation, cruise, or theme park vacation (which is over in a week) and turn that same dollar amount into a monthly payment on a boat. “You might be surprised at what you can afford, and your boat will be a vacation on demand for the entire summer, ready when you are, every night or weekend for many, many years,” said Polan.
With more than 100 exhibitors at the show and featuring boats from 10 – 35 feet in length for fishing, cruising, wake surfing, pontoon boats, personal watercraft, and so much more, the Novi Boat Show offers a true a one-stop-shopping experience.
What: 26th Annual Novi Boat Show
When: March 15-18, 2018
Where: Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, MI
(Just west of Novi Road on Grand River)
- More than 100 exhibitors under one roof, showing boats for skiing, fishing and cruising, up to 30 feet in length. Plus, personal watercraft, accessories, dockage, hoists and much more.
- No better time to buy! Bargain prices, low interest rates and financing on the spot. Get full value on your trade-in with Michigan’s new Sales Tax on the Difference.
- Learn the rules of the water and other safety tips for boating during a free six-hour seminar held Saturday, March 17. Register at Noviboatshow.netSpecial Attractions: * Enter to win a Yeti A Day Giveaway!
- New! Kids Zone with Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat
- Build a Newspaper boat like Curious George
- Try your hand at deep sea fishing at the show. This fishing simulator has real tension and fullsize rods—kids and adults can try to land the catch of the day!
- Boat Simulator – Try your hand at running a boat, docking and different obstacle courses withthe United States Power Squadron’s boating simulator.
- Food, entertainment, and fun for the whole family.Hours: Thursday and Friday: 2pm-9pm; Saturday: 11am-9pm; Sunday: 11am-6pm
Admission: Adults $11.00, Children 12 and under are free with an adult
Tickets sold online at Noviboatshow.net
Parking: $5.00 for paved on-site parking for cars; surcharge for vans
The Novi Boat Show is sponsored by Great Lakes Scuttlebutt, the Official Magazine of the Novi Boat Show.