Glitterizing your boobs has been a top trend at festivals and parties for ladies.
Bud Bash Phil and the Tiki Boat are well known for their “titty glitter” and hundreds of girls stop by their boat to get glitterized.
New York Post’s Advice for Glitter Boobs:
- Invest in better-quality sticky gems with proper adhesive on the back.
- Apply a fixing gel or hair gel before sprinkling glitter and gems on top.
- Set the gems with hair spray.
- Continue to decorate your face, arms and hair to complete the look.
- And remember, you don’t actually need to go naked — you could always wear a crop top or bralette too.