Think you have what it takes to catch a killer?
CluedUpp is the exciting outdoor detective game that’s just like a giant version of the board-game Clue and it’s coming to Detroit!
Set in 1960’s London, your team of detectives will be tasked with solving the double murder of the notorious “Kray Brothers“. Will you be able to solve the clues, unlock the drama and crack the case in time?
Transporting you back to 1960’s London, “The Latest Krays” will see over 100 teams of wannabe-sleuths compete to solve the double murder of the world famous Kray twins.
Will your team be able to solve the clues, unlock the drama and crack the case in time?
CluedUpp mysteries have been played by over 250,000 detectives in more than 25 countries across the world.
CluedUpp murder-mysteries unfold virtually, via an award-winning app and the game is entirely self-guided.
Think you have what it takes to solve a homicide in your hometown? Grab a ticket and find out today…
You only need to purchase 1 ticket per team of 6 adults. Children under 16 can play as extra for FREE. Please note that the game is not designed to be played or solved by children on their own.
TO PLAY, YOU’LL NEED
- A team of detectives (at least 2 but up to 6 players per team)
- Access to a Smartphone (Android or iOS compatible)
- A fantastically clever team name
- Awesome Krays Twins / 1960’s gangster inspired fancy dress (dressing up is optional but good fun!)
- Fastest team
- Best fancy dress (Kray Twins / 1960’s inspired)
- Best team picture
- Best team name
- Best little detective (kids prize)
- Best K-9 detective (dogs prize)
What: CluedUpp Detroit Detective Day
When: Saturday, October 26, 2019
Where: Entire city of Detroit, Michigan
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Cost: $45.00 per team of 6 people