Sea-Doo has been going strong since 1988!
The new Sea-Doo RXT-X 300 features one of the highest output engines ever available from Sea-Doo and this baby is widely considered to be one of the best PWC’s ever made.
Fast, ultra-responsive and with a beautifully tight turning radius, the RXT-X 300 allows you to expertly carve a turn at a stunning 67 mph!
- 11 feet long x 4 feet wide
- 850 lbs.
- Can hold up to 3 riders
- 67 mph (cruises at 40 mph)
- 300 horsepower engine = Rotax 1630 ACE (highest output engine ever from Sea-Doo) the 32-blade wheel Supercharger offers friction reduction & better cooling
- Built-in swim platform
- Tight turning T3 hull
- Angled footwells
- Snap-in fenders (protects the finish from dock rash)
- Gets 6 mpg, can cruise for 87 miles without refueling
- Boarding ladder
- Fire extinguisher
- Depth finder gauge
Sea-Doo RXT-X 300 ($16,000)