Iceland is a stunningly beautiful country. And what better time to see it than at a music festival during the Midnight Sun and perpetual daylight of the Summer Solstice!
Yes, if you want an Ultra VIP ticket to the 3rd annual Secret Solstice Music Festival, the cost is $1,000,000.00.
This includes: you and 5 guests in a private Gulfstream G300 jet, 2 private luxury cars with drivers and security, helicopters at your disposal, geothermal lagoons, midnight sun glacier walks, midnight sun boat party, world’s first concert inside a volcano, private concert inside Langjokull glacier, etc. WHOA! Sounds like fun.
The full list of what you get for that is below.
A regular VIP Pass is $283.00 or you can get a Full Pass for $202.00.
The 3-day Secret Solstice international music festival takes place during the Summer Solstice Weekend when the sun never fully sets due to Iceland’s close proximity to the Arctic Circle.
What: 5th annual Secret Solstice Music Festival
When: June 21st-24th, 2018
Where: Reykjavik, Iceland
Cost: $202.00/ $283.00/ $1,000,000.00
Facebook event page
Here is what’s currently listed as being included in the world’s most expensive festival ticket, the $1mil ticket:
- Private chartered business jet (Gulfstream G300 or similar) return to Iceland from any destination on Earth for 6 people
- 24/7 access to two luxury cars, personal drivers, and private security for the entire week in Iceland
- Luxury 6-room villa for 7 nights in the center of Reykjavík over the Secret Solstice 2016 festival week
- Exclusive admittance to Secret Solstice 2016, including chaperoned access to off-limits areas of the festival site where possible
- Access to the sold out Secret Solstice presents Inside The Volcano event, the world’s first concert inside a volcano over the Secret Solstice 2016 weekend, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Private viewing areas for all major acts at Secret Solstice 2016, where possible
- Access to the private VIP artists bar on the festival site, only accessible by main stage artists and super-VIP guests
- The world famous Blue Lagoon reserved privately for an evening for the ticket purchasers and their invited guests, plus helicopter transfers for the ticketholders to the Blue Lagoon from Reykjavík
- Access to the sold out Secret Solstice presents Inside The Glacier event, the world’s only event inside Langjökull glacier, including. helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Access to the Secret Lagoon party in a 120+ year-old geothermal lagoon (Iceland’s oldest), including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Access to Secret Solstice 2016’s Midnight Sun Boat Party
- Private concert outside Reykjavík by prominent Icelandic act in a lava field, including helicopter transfers to the location
- Private show at the guests’ holiday residence in Iceland by prominent Icelandic act
- Private half-day Icelandic nature helicopter tour, to experience Iceland’s incredible natural sights from the air, with champagne lunch at a geothermal hotspot
- Personal engraved and framed memorial ticket for each guest, made from Icelandic lava rock
- 24/7 access to personal assistants during your stay in Iceland
- Private Icelandic dining experience with a prominent Icelandic chef personal chef at your holiday residence on a chosen night during your stay
- Private Icelandic food experiences on site at Secret Solstice 2016 on request
- Introductions where possible to Secret Solstice 2016 artists
- All food/drinks at Secret Solstice 2016, including hyper-premium drinks
- Private whale & dolphin watching tour
- Private airplane day tour over Iceland’s south coast, including Vatnajökull glacier and the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
- Midnight sun glacier walk on top of a glacier in Iceland with the sun still up after midnight, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík, and a private glacier snowmobile experience