Here is some info from the Detroit Tigers about TIGERFEST!
“Have you ever wanted to walk through the Tigers clubhouse at Comerica Park, or sit on the bench in the Tigers dugout?”
Don’t miss these and many more once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to get up-close and personal with your favorite team when TigerFest, presented by Visit Central Florida, returns to:
Saturday, January 26, 2019
Tickets are $30 for adults and $15 for kids 12-and-under.
Buy tix here:
See many of your favorite Tigers players and coaches up close at photo stations, autograph tables and on three separate stages featuring Q & A sessions, seminars and clinics.
- Explore the Tigers Home Clubhouse, including an archival display featuring historic baseball artifacts.
- Visitors dugout will be open for fans to visit and take photos.
- Self-guided tours, which includes stops in the Ernie Harwell Media Center, a luxury suite, the Champions Club, and select Detroit Tigers executive offices.
- Experience the 1968 World Series with an interactive display on the concourse.
- Learn more about Detroit Tigers season and group ticket plans, fantasy camps and experiences.
- Enjoy the Visit Central Florida display area to learn more about the official Detroit Tigers Spring Training Vacations and the exciting attractions and entertainment destinations throughout Central Florida.
- Detroit Tigers Authentics featuring one-of-a-kind authentic signed items and game-used memorabilia.
- Unique Tigers items at the Detroit Tigers Foundation Collectible Sale.
The Detroit Tigers Kids Zone features:
- Kids-only autograph table
- Kids stage featuring Tigers player book readings, games and interactive activities. Special bleacher seating is available for parents and kids.
- Free face painting and caricatures
- Baseball-themed games and activities for kids
- Official 2018 Kids Club enrollment”